Translate

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Leap of Faith


                                             A mixed media tile that I created in 2013. sold


Taking a leap could be a scary thing, but concerning my art, when I think of taking a leap...I'm not thinking of taking a leap off of a cliff. I am thinking of jumping into something warm, fluffy, and inviting. A place made especially for me and I am the only  person who could ever fit where I will land. When I fall into that wonderful, cozy place in my Father's hand...I am landing in my destiny. No matter how it may feel when I take a step, I know that every step I take...I take in Him. God is my compass. I seek to bring honor to the name of the Lord through this gift that He has placed within me. I was created to worship Him through my art and as I continue to step out He always meets me. In this leap of faith into my Father's knowing...I hope to inspire you, and through my art I hope to shine the light of my Father in heaven.  Have a wonderful heartfelt day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you have enjoyed my blog. Please feel free to leave me a comment. I love hearing from my guests.