Translate

Saturday, October 11, 2014

Life is Good




Life has been super busy for a while now. Spring was full and a lot of my time was spent getting ready for an art show that I participated in. We also had a full summer, with a trip to New York to my brother-in-law's wedding, and then our daughter was married in August! Both weddings were beautiful and we are so happy for the newly-wed couples!

The fall season is upon us, and just around the corner our little guy will turn three. These past three years flew by and I have enjoyed them so much with our sweet little boy. He is a joy to our family and friends. The holidays are close at hand too, and I'm looking forward to all of the celebrating this season brings.

I sometimes look around at a messy house, unfinished projects, and sometimes I have to squelch the longings that I have to get in my studio to paint, and I remember it is all good. :)  There is one thing that stays consistent, my faith in the Lord. Even if life takes me on little detours, I know that God is always with me whatever I do, and he is working out all the details of my life. There is a bigger picture and I am thankful for this season of my life. As busy as it may seem at times...I am enjoying each day with all that it has to offer. I am pressing into to my faith in Christ and enjoying sweet fellowship with the Lord. Life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you have enjoyed my blog. Please feel free to leave me a comment. I love hearing from my guests.