Translate

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Life is amazing!

I have to say...life is amazing! Each day is a gift from the Lord and that gift is worth living to the fullest. We are all on a grand adventure. Don't you think that it is exciting to think of life that way? We can not know what tomorrow will hold, but with a positive outlook we can hope for the best.

I am finding that the more I seek the Lord in my life...the more he meets me in most extraordinary ways. He has opened doors that were closed to me and has put wonderful people in my life. I am truly blessed. Even when I do not feel like it...I am still blessed, because God has given me another day on this planet earth.

I have wanted to share my art with others for many years now and God has provided a way for me to do that. I have been amazed at the response of people, as I step out and share my art and writing with them. I do not take that for granted. What is stirring within me, I want to share with others. My hope is that it will touch people in some small way. Whether it be my art or something that I write. I hope to bring glory to God through it.

My husband and I just returned from a little get-a-way. We had a wonderful time and it was nice to just to relax and spend time with friends. I was aware of how rich my life is. No...I am not rich...but I am rich in so many other ways. I have a wonderful husband who loves me unconditionally, I have a beautiful daughter, I have wonderful nieces and nephews. I have parents who love me and great friends. Yes...I am rich and my heart is full. Yes, life is full and amazing! I am grateful for the gift of tomorrow.

1 comment:

I hope you have enjoyed my blog. Please feel free to leave me a comment. I love hearing from my guests.