Translate

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Sharing My Creative Heart

I am sitting here doing research on my computer...while catching glimpses of the painting staring at me from my easel. Life has been busy today and has kept me away from my one of my favorite spots in my home. That little spot right in front of my easel. Listening to inspiring music, letting my heart touch God, while I paint my inspiration. One of my joys of life.

My little studio is constantly calling my name and I'm sure it is very sad, when I have other things capturing my attention. My studio and I have a love...love relationship. lol I want to be there as much as it misses me. I am enjoying this creative time in my life, and I wish I had more time to paint the day away or write my heart out. I love what I do and I want to do it more! In between...I have to live life and take care of business. It is a joy to have a place in my home set aside for creativity. I look forward to letting my creativity flow. I also look forward to sharing my creative heart with you.

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh...Tammy...such order in your Creative World. I love how you've covered your storage boxes with the gift wrap. Absoulutely Charming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The order is there when I am not pulling everything out to create. lol I actually used scrap book paper to cover my boxes and make them eye pleasing. I have found, if I keep order...I feel more creative. Looking over at my little studio now...I need to tidy up a bit. shhhh...our secret. lol

    ReplyDelete

I hope you have enjoyed my blog. Please feel free to leave me a comment. I love hearing from my guests.