Translate

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Daughter Day=Sunshine

Today was a wonderful day. Sometimes you have to just toss your plans aside and be available to spend time with family or friends. This was one of those days. I got to spend much of the day with my sweet daughter. I so enjoy the time that we spend together. She is all grown up now and making her way on her own. Our times together are not as abundant as they once were, with her work schedule and mine combined. The time that we have is precious and I love every minute of it.
No matter how old she or I gets to be...she will always be my sunshine. My daughter is a bright spot in my life...whether I see her often or not. She is in my constant thoughts and prayers. I thank God for the privilege of raising such and awesome person. I guess...until she has children of her own...she will not understand the place that she holds in my heart. I am so thankful for the time we shared together today. I thank God for this daughter day and for sending me my Sunshine.

2 comments:

I hope you have enjoyed my blog. Please feel free to leave me a comment. I love hearing from my guests.