Translate

Wednesday, April 9, 2014


                                                            Blue Rooster

This painting had a long journey before it was completed. I started this baby and it sat in my studio for years collecting dust. At the beginning of this year I was praying for direction for my art and I felt I should finish this neglected painting.

It has completely changed from the original version, although the message is clear and is still the same as it was when I began the painting back in 2008. The pink highlighted scripture in the painting says:
Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us.  And if we know that He hears us, whatever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we have asked of Him. 1 John 5:14-15

May you have a beautiful day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you have enjoyed my blog. Please feel free to leave me a comment. I love hearing from my guests.