Translate

Friday, April 25, 2014

Having Fun Going

This is what is on my easel today! I hope to create something beautiful...we shall see. This painting has been started, painted over, and has been sitting in my studio waiting on me to come back for a visit. I like to ponder my paintings and I love it when the painting gives me a peak of direction. This one has already given me a glimpse of something interesting. I like to paint random backgrounds and watch what unfolds. I can see a face emerging out of this one...which is very interesting, because I was thinking of painting a scene of The Lady at the Well. I'm not sure if that is the direction I will go, but I am going to have fun going. :) Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you have enjoyed my blog. Please feel free to leave me a comment. I love hearing from my guests.