Translate

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Bye, Bye Birdie

Hello dear people! I'm sharing my lunch time with blogging today. I'm figuring if I don't type this between bites...I might miss another day on the blog. Btw...this salad is delicious. I'm eating totally healthy again and I'm so happy for me. It really does make you feel better. I need all the energy I can get to keep up with my two and half year old and have the energy for studio time.

I hope everyone had a very Happy Easter weekend and a great start to your week. Yesterday, I managed to start and finish a painting that was a commissioned piece. The person had seen my work hanging at our local church gallery and wanted a smaller, similar version of one of my latest paintings. I was very happy to oblige. :) What a wonderful feeling to know my art is being received and getting new homes.

This is one of the paintings that my new client was admiring.


And this is another one of my new paintings.


This is the one that I painted yesterday, size 9 x 12 inch. I don't really like the lighting in the picture, but it will have to do, because I don't have the painting anymore. I had to hurry and grab a few shots of it today, before my husband took it away to hang in the Hall Gallery at our church, until the owner can pick it up on Sunday. All I can say is bye, bye birdie, enjoy your new home. This little painting was fun to paint! Well, now I am off to paint some more beautiful things. Have a very blessed day and remember... He Cares For You.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you have enjoyed my blog. Please feel free to leave me a comment. I love hearing from my guests.