Translate

Monday, August 31, 2009

Cheerful Purse Parade

Today I decided to upload a few of the purses that I have painted. I grabbed my camera and with my purses in hand, I ran outside while the sun was shining and wouldn't you know... the sun decided to hide behind a cloud. I did not let that deter me and I still managed to get some alright shots. So... here they are... this is a denim purse with country flair.

If you like chickens and roosters you will love the next country bag! I have to confess...I love those little farm critters...in fact I have a collection of roosters and chickens in my kitchen. I guess, a little bit of growing up in the country, has stuck with me after all. It's a good thing. :)



The next purse will put a smile on your face. These little frosty bites are perfect for the holidays!


It makes me think of Christmas and Valentines Day! Can you believe those cheerful holidays are just around the corner?


Well I hope you have enjoyed my purse parade! Let me know which one is your favorite.

Note: (These are not my complete original designs, but the original has been tweaked to fit my purpose and personality, with my own art work added.)

4 comments:

  1. I just love the Christmas candy! So very cute!!! G-Knee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tammy! I stopped by your blog to say hi. I'm loving the rooster on that red purse the best. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want one with Cherries! Please ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I hope you have enjoyed my blog. Please feel free to leave me a comment. I love hearing from my guests.