Translate

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

This is not the man I married...


This is my husband...but he is not the man I married. Next month we will be celebrating seven-teen years together. We have had our ups, downs, twist, turns and bumps in the road. lol Like most couples out there, but we have both changed so much since our walk down the isle.
We recently took a little vacay to Florida and these pics are from that trip. We had a great time, just the two of us. It was a much needed get-a-way. Things are about to change drastically for us and we do not know when we will be able take a little retreat again. I enjoyed the trip so much and I wasn't ready to come home. You know how it is...when your on vacation...if your enjoying yourself...you think you could just move there and be happy forever. :)
Today is my husbands birthday and I just wanted to let the world know that even though...this is not the man that I married...he has became so much more. A few things have changed since our wedding day. First of all, his hair was not this long... he was a military man back then... I wasn't sure it would last... and neither one of us knew the love of our Saviour.
Now, I can honestly say...he is the love of my life! Our marriage gets better every year. Jesus is the glue that binds us together. I look forward to many years with this man by my side. I am so proud of him and all that he is and all that he will become. One more thing...even though he is not the man that I married, he looks a little more like him with his new hair cut. ;)

1 comment:

  1. You two are so cute!!! And I'm so very glad that you, and he, have changed for the Better!!! Jesus is the ONLY glue!
    In Him, G-Knee

    ReplyDelete

I hope you have enjoyed my blog. Please feel free to leave me a comment. I love hearing from my guests.