Translate

Monday, August 24, 2009

Love What You Do

Today my niece came over and she discovered the art station that I had created for her. She was so excited...in fact...she is glued to the spot.

Having all the colorful shapes and glue (yes, I am monitoring her creativeness) at her fingertips is so exciting for her! She has not wanted to do anything else. Although, I did insist that she stop for lunch, but as you can see...she is back at the drawing board.

Letting her creative spirit soar. I'm not sure we will have any paper left when her imaginative energy runs out...but after a hard day in her creative zone...I'm sure she will take a good nap.
Then maybe I can get back to my easel and let my creativity take flight or as my niece would say, "I have to go and do my work". It's a good thing when you love what you do!

1 comment:

  1. Hey friends, just click on the comment button below the post and it will take you to a comment box. Thanks for stopping by. :)

    ReplyDelete

I hope you have enjoyed my blog. Please feel free to leave me a comment. I love hearing from my guests.