Translate

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

The Sun Will Come Out Tomorrow


I have a some free time today...my little niece is gone to see her grandparents. It is another dreary day here and as I mentioned before...I really like to paint on sunny days. But I am not going to let the gloom in the sky hold me back. I figure if God can paint a rainbow in gloomy weather then I should be able to paint anytime too. I have a hundred things calling me that have nothing to do with painting. I'm sure you know what I mean. That never ending cycle of laundry, the little dust bunnies hiding every where, even my dog and cat wanting their share of my attention. This is one of those times I have to catch the moment. Well, I'm off to the canvas that is calling my name, (which is a good thing) with visions of art stirring in my heart. I'm pushing aside the gloom...with very bright lights and hoping the sun will come out tomorrow. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you have enjoyed my blog. Please feel free to leave me a comment. I love hearing from my guests.